Rules For Stallholder Applications
- If you wish to apply to become a stallholder please email: email@example.com
- Please include in your request DETAILS OF WHAT YOU WANT TO SELL
- We only accept food and drink items that you produce yourself; or sold on behalf of the grower/producer
- Fresh produce must be direct from the farm
- Arts and crafts items need to be hand-made, either by yourself; or sold on behalf of the person who made them
- All pre-packaged foods must comply with the National Standards Labelling Code
- You must have Public Liability Insurance and Product Liability Insurance if applicable, we can provide insurance at an additional cost.
Once we approve your initial application we will forward you a copy of the rules and conditions by email.
When you have completed the Application Form (PDF file to download), please post or email the completed form to us for our processing and records, together with any additional licences; as well as Public Liability and Product liability Insurance, Fire Ant Certificate, Temporary Food Stall Licence BCC.
Basic price for a 3×3 metre stall is $40 for art/craft, $65 for food; and $20.00 extra for a powered site.
You will need to provide all your own shade and equipment, we can assist if you require these items
Click here to download the Application Form (PDF file to download)
If you have any questions please contact us:
Useful Contacts And Links
For further HACCP or other accreditation. i.e. Brisbane City Council Temporary Food Licence; registered with Safe Food Queensland:
Pre-packaged foods must comply with National Food Labelling Standards:
Setting up a market stall is more than just applying for a food business licence. The Brisbane City Council has developed a checklist to assist in starting and operating a market stall in Brisbane: